Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Keep the beat with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor

Are you having trouble achieving your fitness goals? I've found that smartphone apps can help me improve my diet and exercise routines, but I'm always looking for that extra boost to keep me motivated and maximize my training time. Over the last couple of years I have tested a dozen different apps to track my running, but recently I decided to try out a Bluetooth heart rate monitor.

After scanning the web and reading a ton of reviews, I went ahead and purchased the Zephyr HxM. Over the last couple of weeks I logged 60 miles with the Zephyr and now I'm ready to share my thoughts.

The Good

Compatible with many Android apps: The Zephyr HxM works with many Android fitness apps including Runtastic, Endomondo, SportsTracker, My Tracks, Sporty Pal, and more. Track